Our Multi-Choice Question (MCQ) marking service provides a complete integrated solution.
The steps in the process are as follows (though it is not necessary that you engage us for all steps):
- Firstly, we design a clear and concise form that is compatible with the auto-scanning and data-capture process.
- Print the MCQ answer sheets using 1200 dpi printers for quality. These can be personalised and bar-coded if required.
- Upon receipt of completed MCQs we scan sheets at high speed.
- Using OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) technology our data-capture software records candidate responses automatically.
- Quality control is in-built to the process for 100% accuracy.
- Reporting, statistical analysis and export of data to other systems.
The benefits of the solution are clear:-
- Accuracy of scanned information – reduces human error and risk of transposition compared to manual marking.
- Removes the need for double marking.
- Reduces the turnaround times dramatically for marking and data inputting.
- Fast processing of forms speeds up time from receipt of answer sheet to results. Get results within 48–72 hours from receipt of forms to provision of data.
- Data can be presented in different ways to suit the audience – e.g. statistical analysis on how a question is answered, marks and results.
- By outsourcing it removes the need for scanning investment in-house.
MULTI-CHOICE QUESTION (MCQ) HEALTHCHECK
Take our healthcheck on your current multi-choice question assessment.
If you answer yes to one or more of these questions then it may be time to talk to us about how we can improve your MCQ assessment process.