Gordon Associates and FAB are hosting the AO-Forum 2015 on Tuesday 19th May. It will provide an invaluable opportunity to see how others are running their AO operations and hear the latest from the regulators.
Tim Cammack and Mark Jones from SCD will be attending the conference and will be available on the SCD stand to de-mystify the print vs. electronic debate. They will be able to share with you insight into the challenges and the benefits of combing both media and help you increase the effectiveness of your communications with members.
The event is to be held at Holborn Bars, Central London, EC1N 2NQ.
- An Update From The Regulator: Presentation by Ofqual
- Qualifications & Funding: Latest Developments, Presentation by SFA
- Sales: The Lifeblood Of Any Awarding Organisation: Presentation by Ben Turner, General Manager, The Association of Professional Sales.
- The Business Of Running An Awarding Organisation: Presentation by Ian Lynch, Chief Executive, The Learning Machine
- Developing Validity Strategies For Awarding Organisations: Presentation by Gavin Busuttil-Reynaud, Director AlphaPlus Consultancy Ltd
- 3 Perspectives of eAssessment